Any request???....Comment and let me know what you think my next hit should be :)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Eat Some, Lose Some

So I've been changing the way I eat and work out because I want to live a long happy life so I'm taking charge now! I've been going to LAFitness everyday for the past week. I go to the Cycling class at 5:30am every Tuesday and Thursday and then I attend classes such as Body Boot Camp, Body Work plus Abs, and Step Aerobics. I've found it easier to work out in a group because it pushes me to my limits, I can't slack off when there are so many people giving their all.

So cycling class kicks my butt!!! I would recommend this class to anyone who wants to get the best leg and core workout in an hour. I leave that class drenched in sweat, it looks like I just left the water aerobics class. Haha. I would recommend taking this class in the morning or just working out in general in the morning. And these are a few reasons why..
-You get it out of the way!!!
-Boost your metabolism
-Dr. Oz says so!! 

Who wants to leave work and think "Ugh Now I have to go workout". If you do it in the morning you get it out of the way and you can start off the day already wide awake and ready to go. Also tons of studies show that working out in the morning boost your metabolism. What this means is your body will burn up what you consume so much faster. The amazing Dr. Oz says the 6:35am is the best time of day to loss weight. Dr. Oz shows an amazing analogy of what working out in the morning can do for you... Check it out: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/best-time-lose-weight-pt-1 

So for me I've been cycling in the morning :) Ok so I have to go...I'm going for a swim at LAFitness :) Have an amazing day...please take control of your life and live it to your fullest. Don't let life pass you by......making little changes in life today can point you to a brighter tomorrow! Please hang out with me on "My Road To Success" and we can be better together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment