Any request???....Comment and let me know what you think my next hit should be :)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yo Tengo Agua :)

I have water and you should too!!! Drinking water is so good for you! I always thought that drinking water would make you "bigger" because your stomach would be full of it but its actually the opposite. When you don't drink enough water your body thins that you wont have water (as if your in the middle of the desert without water) so your body says "Hey Kayla's not going to have any water so I should hold onto as much as possible to last here through the rest of this desert" So you body holds onto as much water as possible therefore making you bloated or "bigger". When you drink water constantly throughout the day your body has no reason to hold on to water therefore not making you bloated and making you look "thinner". Water has also has many other health benefits. So drink, drink, drink!!!!!!! Educating yourself is going to make everything easier. So please take control and educate yourself on ways to live better and be better. Please follow me the winding road I call "My Road To Success" and we can be better together.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog. It is very smart, very well looked through and as well as I looove water. I am like a fish. Also something interesting is that people sometimes think water is just water but here in Bermuda many people like to drink fizzy water or as other know it sparkling water. I wondered if it were good for you because I would get soo thirsty in the middle of the night and drink that but felt it never helped. The truth that I found out was that it really doesn't. It isn't bad for you but drinking too much isn't the best for you like regular water. Anywho, I'll be back up keeping with posts and I hope the guitar is still going great for you. You were amazing at the play of my senior year :) Keep on keepin' on!

    ReplyDelete